Unparalleled comfort, breathability and durability. Protect your ankle from sprains and twists while maintaining peak performance.
Improve your endurance and reduce the risk of sprains while running and playing sports with the stabilising Sports Ankle Support.
The extremely lightweight and hard-wearing Sports Ankle Support features an innovative taping strap, which supports the ligaments and protects your ankle against sprains, hyper-extension, and twisting.
"This ankle support far exceeded my expectations! I was sceptical and expecting just a gimmicky bright coloured simple compression sleeve with a strap, and only purchased this ankle support based on blind faith in my physio and her recommendation." - Kate
Effective sports support for the ankle to counteract overloading complaints during Netball games.
Feel the effect of lunges and squats on your legs and glutes - not your ankles. Train smarter with effective protection against excessive strain with the Sports Ankle Support Dynamic.
Designed for use during sporting activity, the extremely light and hard-wearing Sports Ankle Support Dynamic supports your ankle during your daily training, protecting against unpleasant overloading.
Active achilles ankle support with an integrated heel cushion to brace and provide pain relief of the Achilles tendon.
The ankle brace provides a threefold therapeutic effect: it relieves Achilles tendon pain, distributes pressure evenly to reduce impact, and produces a soothing massage effect that helps prevent fluid build-up.
- Pressure-reduced edges – Ensures a comfortable fit without constricting movement, bunching or slipping. Improves circulation.
- Contoured insert – Running along the Achilles tendon, the pad distributes the pressure uniformly.
- High elasticity – Makes the support easy to put on and take off.
- Heel wedge cushion - Sits under the heel for added pain relief.
A premium brace that provides a supportive massaging effect to soothe chronic pain, irritation and inflammation of the Achilles tendon.
The AchilloTrain Pro Achilles support combines the best in German medical engineering and medical-grade compression to provide you with added stability and pain relief of the Achilles tendon.
This ankle support features a unique wing-shaped pad which massages your muscles and tendon every time you move, helping to reduce inflammation and pain.
"I purchased an ankle support to help with a painful Achilles tendon that I just could not get right. It worked a treat and by wearing support I achieved a full recovery. " - Stuart B.
HOW TO TREAT COMMON ANKLE INJURIES FROM NETBALL?
We recommend visiting a physiotherapist for treatment and advice on treating common netball injuries. They may recommend the following treatments.
- Strains or Sprains. Many sprains and strains can be treated with the RICE method: Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation. A good physiotherapist can assist with the recovery however prevention is always better than cure.
- Stress Fractures. A stress fracture is caused by overuse or repetitive movements that leads to a small crack or bruising in a bone. Refraining from high impact activities and allowing optimal time for recovery is recommended. The RICE method and anti-inflammatory medications will also be beneficial