- Secure fit thanks to silicone dotted band
- Speeds up recovery
- Breathable material for heat control
- Compression improves circulation
- Reduces muscle vibrations
- Promote better circulation
- Longer endurance
- Faster regeneration
- Reduced fatigue
- More energy and less damaging muscle vibrations
Bend your knee slightly. Measure the circumference of your thigh at its widest point.
Measure the circumference of your thigh starting at the hollow of your knee.
Bend your knee at a right angle. Measure the length of your thigh. All thigh compression sleeves have a 1 year warranty and a 30 day exchange policy.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Free Standard Shipping for orders over $200: 10- 12 business days
• $9.95 Standard Shipping: 10-12 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days metro
The Bauerfeind sports compression sleeves for the upper leg allow your thighs and hamstrings to receive a better supply of oxygen, perform more efficiently, and recover more quickly.
Due to the added circulation and increased supply of oxygen from Bauerfeind's unique gradient compression, your sensorimotor function is improved. This helps you improve your performance during athletic activities.
Your muscles warm up more quickly thanks to the improved circulation, meaning they are better protected against injury. A reduction in muscle vibrations also assists in reducing muscle fatigue.
- Benefit from more power, increased endurance, faster recovery times - train longer and more often
- Improved circulation through unique medical-grade compression that decreases from knee to thigh
- Light and airy knitted microfibre fabric for optimal comfort
- Safe, non-slip and comfortable fit with every movement
Frequently Asked Questions
Will they slide down my leg while I exercise?
With the anatomical knit, border grip dots and medical grade compression, the Upper Leg Compression Sleeves stay in place with even the most vigorous of movements.
Will these help with a torn hamstring or quad muscle?
The Upper Leg Compression Sleeves are great for recovery from hamstring and quad strains and mild tears. For more severe tears the MyoTrain is excellent.