- Donning aid
Makes it easier to put on
- Soft hollow of the knee
Enhanced wearing comfort
- Three-dimensional Train active knit
For the ideal fit and optimal neuromuscular joint stabilisation
- Omega pad
Improves neuromuscular joint stabilisation
- Meniscus wings
- Hoffa pads
Click the Measure & Buy button above.
Measure the upper circumference of your leg 14 cm above centre of your knee (A) with the knee bent 30 degrees.
Measure the lower circumference of your leg 12 cm below centre of your knee (B) with your knee bent at 30 degrees.
The GenuTrain S should feel snug and firm but not constrictive.
All Bauerfeind knee braces have a 1 year warranty and qualify for our 30 day size exchange policy.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Free Standard Shipping for orders over $200: 3- 7 business days
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 3-7 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days metro
ACTIVE SUPPORT FOR RELIEF AND STABILISATION OF THE KNEE JOINT
• Omega pad: integrated, ring-shaped viscoelastic pad surrounding the patella with two pressure points on the distal section of the pad and two lateral wings at the level of the menisci.
• Train knit design: particularly stretchy, breathable and moisture- wicking for excellent wearing comfort.
• Especially soft knit fabric for the hollow of the knee.
• Anatomically knit for an optimum fit and highly secure positioning.
• Compression-reduced edges divert pressure at the ends of the support and thus offer superior wearing comfort.
• Integrated donning aid makes the support easier to put on.
• The same version for right and left.
• We recommend the siliconized version for comfort sizes.
Mode of action
• The Omega pad redistributes compression away from the patella to the surrounding soft tissues.
• Knee joint movement massages the parapatellar soft tissue structures through the formed padded ring.
• The compression and massage effects accelerate the reabsorption of
edema and effusions and help relieve pain.
• The pressure points of the Omega pad exert pressure on the infrapatellar fat pad. They reduce pressure and alleviate pain in the retropatellar area.
• The lateral wings of the Omega pad reach the front parts of the meniscus and reduce pain by exerting intermittent compression.
• Complex stimulation of the proprioceptors has a positive effect on the sensorimotor system and thus on muscle control.
Irritation (tendomyopathy, ligament insertion degeneration, meniscopathy, chronic, post- traumatic or post-operative treatment)
Recurrent joint effusion
Gonarthrosis / arthritis
(joint wear / joint inflammation)
Prevention / relapse prevention
Feeling of instability
** Please Note: Only listed sizes are available, any size exchanges subject to availability of run out items. No refunds on sale items, no exchange or refund for change of mind. If clearance product returned (as new) with no size available a credit note may be issued. Clearance items terms differ slightly from our standard returns policy.**