- Skin friendly top cover for excellent wearing comfort
- Straightens the heels bone and corrects the position of the ankle
Sizing for this insole is based on European shoe size.
The GloboTec Junior should slip easily into your shoe. All Bauerfeind insoles have a 1 year warranty and qualify for our 30 day size exchange policy.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $300 and over - $14.95: 4-7 business days via DHL Express*
• Orders under $300 - $24.95: 4-7 business days via DHL Express*
• Customers are responsible for any taxes and duties imposed on items entering New Zealand.
*all orders are dispatched from Australia and typically arrive within the 4-7 day window, subject to both Australian and New Zealand customs clearance procedures.
Correcting flat-feet in younger children can help to create good posture for the rest of their life, reducing the risk of joint pain and injury down the track. The GloboTec Junior is a paediatric insole that fits children as young as two years old.
With a comfortable and durable lining supported by a firm base, the GloboTec Junior is the perfect combination of simple, slim and supportive to help your child develop healthy foot posture as they grow. Using the best of German engineering and research, these insoles ensure long lasting benefits for the children who wear them.