- Adjustable air cushion and anatomically contoured shells and straps provide the perfect fit for acute treatment
- Anatomically optimal shape
- Effective when worn inside a shoe
- Simple to insert
A perfect fit means faster recovery and improved performance. Sizing for this ankle brace is universal.
The AirLoc should feel snug and firm but not constrictive. All ankle braces have a 30 day exchange policy.
The Airloc should feel snug and firm but not constrictive. All Bauerfeind ankle braces have a 1 year warranty and qualify for our 30 day size exchange policy.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Free Standard Shipping for orders over $200: 10- 12 business days
• $9.95 Standard Shipping: 10-12 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days metro
AirLoc Ankle Brace stabilises the ankle in the shoe, for example after an acute capsular ligament injury. The plastic shells are anatomically contoured and therefore fit the foot comfortably. Inflatable air cushions allow the orthosis to be adjusted to the degree of swelling.
Ideal for sports, moderate instability and post-op recovery of ligament ruptures. Universal size for the left and right options.
When you wear AirLoc Ankle Brace with a closed shoe, the plastic splints protect your ankle against further sprains. They also comfortably cushion your injured ankle, relieve your pain and ensure excellent wearing comfort.