- Alleviates pain in the lumbar, pelvic and hip region
Using the gluteal pad and two friction pads
- Relaxes the muscles carrying out-movement
Using the eccentric hinge with trochanter pad
- Provides immediate relief to the pelvis and sacroiliac joints
Circular compression using individually adjustable tensioning straps
- Height-adjustable thigh
Support above the joint splint
- High level of patient compliance
Breathable materials and flat design
- Easy to put on
Convenient finger loops
- Pelvic support with double tension belt system for completely controlled unloading of the pelvic joint
- Anatomical hinge for active stabilised movement of the leg
- Comfortable and breathable thigh support to stabilise the upper leg to the hip
- Targeted and effective unloading of the hip joint through anatomical movement
- Osteoarthritis of the hip (Kellgren-Lawrence score 2 – 4)
- Muscular imbalance in the lumbar, pelvis and hip area
- Muscular problems after hip joint surgery
- Impingement of the hip joint
- Instability of the hip joint
- Loosening of hip prosthesis if surgery is not possible
- Post-op recovery from hip replacement
- Prevention of hip dislocation/subluxing
- Fracture and bone issues in hip joint
The CoxaTrain uses multiple measurement points carefully taken to ensure the perfect fit and effective unloading.
If you're interested in the CoxaTrain, call us today on 1300 668 466 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a specialist.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $300 and over - $14.95: 4-7 business days via DHL Express*
• Orders under $300 - $24.95: 4-7 business days via DHL Express*
• Customers are responsible for any taxes and duties imposed on items entering New Zealand.
*all orders are dispatched from Australia and typically arrive within the 4-7 day window, subject to both Australian and New Zealand customs clearance procedures.
The CoxaTrain Hip Support is the perfect hip support, lightweight, comfortable and easy to wear while still effectively unloading and stabilising the hip joint for pain relief and flexibility. German designed and made, the perfect anatomic fit means you've got hip support in any pose, whether it's running on the treadmill or laying on the couch.
With a fully adjustable waist belt, thigh sleeve and hip stabiliser, the CoxaTrain Hip Support is a hip brace for those suffering from arthritis, joint pain, stiffness and post-op recovery. To ensure the best fit and most effective support, contact us today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I exercise in this?
The CoxaTrain can keep up with you in virtually any physical activity, from a nice long walk to a surf in rough waves.
Are these only for older people?
Hip issues are more common in those over 50, but there are still many younger people who suffer from these problems. Our wide sizing range and perfect fit system mean that no matter your age or size, we can get your hip protected.
Can I claim back on private health for this?
Each insurer is different, but in general moderate to top extras coverage gives you a good chance of coverage. To be sure, contact your insurance provider directly.