- Soft fabric - A comfortable and breathable fabric that's gentle on your skin makes it comfortable for all day wear.
- Ultralight open construction - A light and minimal design allows for inspection of wounds and injury, and minimal interference on daily life.
- Adjustable straps - Fully adjustable straps with a durable velcro system allow for the perfect fit for every body type.
- Sleep friendly - Can be worn at night and in bed to protect the shoulder 24/7.
Click the Measure & Buy button above.
You will need to have a measuring tape ready.
Measure the circumference of your waist at it's narrowest point.
OmoLoc should feel snug and firm, keeping the shoulder and elbow in place. All Bauerfeind shoulder braces have a 1 year warranty and qualify for our 30 day size exchange policy.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Free Standard Shipping for orders over $200: 3- 7 business days
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 3-7 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days metro
The OmoLoc is the king of slings, keeping your shoulder and elbow firm and in position in virtually any movement. Whether it's recovery from a dislocation, post-op rehab on the shoulder or taking time for the arm to heal, a lightweight and simple design means you can work, exercise and sleep without worrying about the shoulder or elbow.
Using a comfortable padded foam with fabric lining, it's ideal for all day (and night) wear. completely adjustable straps and loops mean that no matter your size or shape, you can rest assured of stability and support.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I use the OmoLoc
The OmoLoc is a shoulder immobiliser designed to be used both pre and post operative care. For example after shoulder surgery post shoulder dislocation.
What is the difference between the OmoLoc and a traditional sling:
The OmoLoc does not strain the health shoulder given its clever design. Instead of anchoring on the healthy shoulder causing incorrect posture and the related tension the OmoLoc avoids this creating a more conformable recovery process. A shoulder strap if required can be purchased separately.
Is the OmoLoc adjustable:
Yes, the OmoLoc is immobilises the shoulder at a 0 degree abduction position (rotated inward) to maintain a surgical outcome. The forearm is fixed at the required flexion angle of 90 - 100 degrees to help relive pain as well as 3 indignant arm loops that can be adjusted individually for a comfortable fit and feel.
Is the OmoLoc suitable for mild to moderate shoulder pain:
The OmoLoc is generally more suited to post trauma, pre operative or post surgery. Unless specifically required, for general shoulder pain please refer to our OmoTrain Shoulder Brace