- Microfibre cotton weave for all day comfort and breathability
- Low-compressive zone over the belly to allow for room over pregnancy while still providing relief
- Graduated elastic compression to improve blood-flow and muscle recovery
- Gentle elastic edging to ensure they don't slide
- Medical-grade compression to help vein health and muscle fatigue
Measure the circumference of your ankle at its thinnest point (1).
Measure the circumference of your calf at its thickest point (2).
Measure the circumference of the thigh at its thickest point (3).
Measure the length of your whole leg from your heel to the top of your thigh.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $300 and over - $14.95: 4-7 business days via DHL Express*
• Orders under $300 - $24.95: 4-7 business days via DHL Express*
• Customers are responsible for any taxes and duties imposed on items entering New Zealand.
*all orders are dispatched from Australia and typically arrive within the 4-7 day window, subject to both Australian and New Zealand customs clearance procedures.
The VenoTrain Micro Compression Stockings provide relief from swelling, vein pain and stiffness in the legs. Made from a lightweight breathable material, the maternity stockings help aid circulation in the legs and alleviate any swelling or inflammation in the lower & upper legs, ankles and feet for the duration of your pregnancy as well as post-pregnancy.
Using class 1 compression to relieve the symptoms of varicose veins and swelling, they're the perfect companion to office-workers, travellers and those with varicose veins. With different options for toe, colour and a comprehensive sizing system, they're excellent for daily compression of the legs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will this help me?
Pregnant women are at increased risk of varicose veins, spider veins and DVT(Deep vein thrombosis). The medical compression applied by the VenoTrain Micro helps lower that risk and provide comfort as well as relief from swelling.
Do I have to be pregnant to wear this?
While the maternity stockings are designed primarily for pregnant women, those who have previously had children or who have sensitive or damaged skin on their bellies and/or abdomens may also benefit.
How do I clean them?
A simple hand-wash in luke-warm water with a little bit of soap is the best way, then air-drying them out of direct sunlight.