HOW CAN I RELIEVE SI JOINT PAIN?
The SI joint plays an important role of linking your SI joint to your pelvis.
SI joint pain can be caused by either too much movement of the pelvis which results in pain and instability, or too little movement, leading to stiffness or reduced range of motion.
Bauerfeind’s high-quality supports or braces with medical-grade compression target the symptoms of SI joint pain to provide relief and stability.
Our back supports also help to improve mobility to allow you to continue to perform everyday activities without experiencing any restrictions to movement.
"This literally changed m life! This product is breathable, flexible and comfortable to use in multiple lifestyle settings from dancing to long flights without discomfort. One doesn’t need to have a specific injury to use this but rather help alleviate hip pain and strain", says Alysha.
Best Braces For SI Joint Pain
SacroLoc Back Brace
A premium sacroiliac joint back brace for immediate pain relief on the pelvis and SI joint. Exceptional wearing comfort, even when sitting.
Designed using breathable Airknit technology, viscoelastic cushion pads massage trigger points around the sacroiliac joints for soothing pain relief. Stimulating blood circulation, bringing oxygen and nutrients to the lower back, helping the healing process.
- Pressure-reduced edge for comfort without constriction.
- 3D Airknit technology provides breathable, moisture-wicking comfort
- Anatomically shaped for a secure fit and freedom of movement
- Easy to put on and remove
HOW TO TREAT SI JOINT PAIN?
- Exercise. A physiotherapist or exercise physiologist can help manage and potentially reverse your symptoms through exercise prescription to improve mobility, reduce pain and prevent further injury.
- Painkillers such as anti-inflammatories (e.g. Nurofen) may help to ease pain and inflammation.
- Heat Packs. Applying heat to the affected area may help to loosen tight muscles and increase blood circulation to the area.
- Severe or persistent pain should be investigated by your doctor.