Terms and Conditions - Canberra Raiders NRL Competition 2020
Terms and Conditions
This document contains the terms and conditions of entry (“Terms”) into the ‘Recover Like a Raider with Bauerfeind’ competition.
The Promoter is Canberra Raiders Pty Ltd, ABN: 31 068 819 152, 2 Eade Street, Bruce ACT 2617 Australia (“Promoter”).
The Prize Supplier is Motion is Life Pty Ltd, ABN 72 622 383 466 trading as Bauerfeind Australia. 2A Ground Floor, 219-227 Elizabeth St, Sydney NSW 2000. (“Supplier”).
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Customer may submit one (1) entry and only one (1) prize will be assigned to each unique customer. Prize must be claimed in 72 hours. If prize is not claimed within 72 hours, the prize will be redrawn.
- The Promotion will open Australian Daylight Savings Time (“ADST”) on Wednesday 19th August 2020 at 9am, and will continue until Friday 11th September, 11:59pm 2020, Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) (“Promotion Period”). All entries must be received by the Promoter/Supplier during the Promotion Period.
- The Promoter and the Supplier reserve the right to change the Promotion Period at any time. (e.g. extend the promotion closing date, in order to deliver the agreed digital value scheduled for the Promoter / Prize Supplier)
- The promotion is open to all residents who live in state ACT (Australian Capital Territory) AND NSW (New South Wales) aged over 18 years of age. Excluding employees of the Promoter/Supplier and other agencies, firms or companies associated with this Promotion, and their immediate families (“Eligible Entrants”). Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. If an entrant is under 18 years of age, they must have their parent or guardian's consent to enter this promotion. The Promoter/Supplier reserves the right to request this consent in writing.
- The total value of the prize is based on the following: One (1) Major Prize: 1 x Family Pass to Canberra Raiders home game on Sunday 20th September plus $179.90 worth of selected Bauerfeind Compression gear in the colour green. And Five (5) Minor Prizes: $179.90 worth of Bauerfeind Compression gear.
- The winner will be randomly selected from the pool of entrants who have supplied their relevant details through the entry page, on Monday 14th September 2020, through a computer program by Klaviyo at 227 Elizabeth Street Sydney, Australia.
- The winner of the prize will be notified by telephone and by email, within one (1) business day of the draw. The winner acknowledges and agrees that their name may be published electronically within the Canberra Raiders website and may also be communicated through Canberra Raiders social media. The winner also acknowledges and agrees that their name may also be published across the Bauerfeind Australia website and social media channels.
- To register for the Promotion, entrants must during the Promotion Period, visit the enter to ‘Recover Like a Raider’ landing page, fill in all the required fields and click the submit button at the bottom of the page.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The major prize is: One (1) Major Prize Winner: One (1) x Family Pass to Canberra Raiders home game on Sunday 20th September plus $179.90 worth of Bauerfeind Compression. Winner may select two (2) pairs of compression items in the colour Green only, available compression gear includes: arm sleeves, upper leg sleeves and calf sleeves. Minor prize is: Five (5) Minor Prize Winners: $179.90 worth of Bauerfeind Compression. Limit to one prize per person. Winner may select two (2) pairs of compression items in the colour Green only, available compression gear includes: arm sleeves, upper leg sleeves and calf sleeves.
- Australian National Rugby League is not a participant or sponsor of this promotion.
- Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these terms and conditions prize winner will be honoured.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless otherwise stated.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter or the Supplier, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
- Prize will be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Entrant agrees and acknowledges that: They may be contacted by the Promoter/Supplier to provide comments about Canberra Raiders/Bauerfeind Australia promotions and offers. They may be contacted by the Promoter/Supplier to communicate with you by means of email, SMS and MMS messaging, including for direct marketing purposes. On such occasions, you will be provided with an opportunity to opt-out of receiving further marketing information. You may also contact the Promoter/Supplier at any time if you do not wish to receive marketing and/or promotional information.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excusable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) a prize.