TOP TIPS FOR AVOIDING KNEE INJURY WHILE SKIING
Tips To Keep In Mind To Stay Safe And Have Maximum Fun On The Slopes
5. Control your weightThe heavier you are, the more strain you are putting on your knees.
6. Keep within your comfort zoneStaying in control is good.
7. Don't drink alcohol at lunchtimeIt slows your reactions and makes you more reckless.
8. Know your signageStay true to your skiing abilities
9. Invest in a quality support or braceA compression brace from Bauerfeind can prevent your knee from buckling while preventing and treating ACL, MCL, PCL and meniscus injury.
Reference - Jonathan Bell, orthopaedic consultant – – Ski Club of Great Britain