- Comfortable cotton lining that has multiple replacements to make washing easy
- Alternate options of compressive outer stocking
- Patented rhomboid pattern for effective healing of ulcers
- Easy donning options for low mobility or tissue sensitivity
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Free Standard Shipping for orders over $200: 3- 7 business days
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 3-7 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days metro
The VenoTrain UlcerTec is ideal for treating venous ulcers of virtually any level. Utilising a two layer effect, the initial liner is a gentle but compressive cotton liner that's ideal for wound management, while the second is a stronger compressive knit that uses a special rhomboid pattern to create graduated compression for consistent healing.
Perfect for active or healed venous ulcers, the VenoTrain UlcerTec combines comfort and wound management with strong medical-grade compression.
Available in knee high and thigh high.